To promote and work for Sarvodaya Social Order – a society based on the principles of Welfare of all, equality of all, respect for all, a society built on the foundations of truth and nonviolence, compassion, cooperation with the spirit of understanding, tolerance, peaceful coexistence, human values, Peace with Justice in a sustainable world.
BELOVED COMMUNITY AND NONVIOLENT SOCIAL ORDER FREE FROM SEGGREGATION, DISCRIMINATION, EXPLOITATION, VIOLENCE AND WAR WITH RESPECT AND DIGNITY OF AN INDIVIDUAL AND COMMUNITIES
1. Establish, promote and work for “Sarvodaya Social Order” on the principle of Welfare of All, Enlightenment of All in social, economic, moral, political aspects.
2. Study, Understanding, Interpretation, Application and implementation of:
The Philosophy and work of Mahatma Gandhi, Dr.Martin Luther King Jr., Acharya Vinoba Bhave, Lok Nayak, Jayaprakash Narayan, Dr. J.C. Kumarappa, Nelson Mandela, and the like which includes:
a. Truth and Nonviolence
e. Satyagraha – Nonviolent Resistance of Injustice
f. Building an individual – Ekadasha Vratha
g. Building a Society – Constructive Programme
h. Gram Swaraj
i. Bhoodan, Gramdan
j. Basic Education -Nai Talim
k. Gandhian Economics - Economy of permanence;
l. Hind Swaraj – Gandhian world view
1. Sarvodaya -Welfare of all
2. Truth, non-violence, Peace and Love
3. Justice, Equity and Equality,
4. Human Values
5. Gandhian philosophy and its application
6. Knowledge, information - indigenous knowledge systems.
7. Nai Talim – Basic Education emphasising good Body, Mind and ‘Heart’ – education for making good people and good society
8. Promotion of Mother Tongue – and National Language
9. Respect for Life - Life based Development
10. Respecting and living with Nature
11. Environmental Protection - sustainable development.
12. Healthy Living - Yoga, Nature Cure, Disciplined life
13. Simple living & High thinking
14. “Jai Jagath” - Think globally and act locally
15. Khadi & Village industries, local products
16. Creation of a Non-exploitative society
17. SWADESHI, SWAVALAMBAN, SWABHIMAN SAADHANA, SWADHYAY (Local Economy, Self reliance, Self respect, Devoted Practice, Understanding self).
18. “Gram Swaraj” - Self-reliant Villages
19. Economic Equality